"I'm just saying its good pay! And besides you havent been accepted anywhere else!" my bestfriend/roommate said. She is constantly bugging me about this one job she hooked me up with. Last week she talked to her brothers bestfriend Niall who works at Styles Inc. So Niall talked to his boss Mr.Styles and evidently he needs a new assistant. And it also happens to have good pay.

"Alright Kay!! I accept only because your getting on my last nerve." I gave in. I mean it cant be that bad.
"Oh my gosh Savannah you wont regret it! This is a big opportunity. Ill call Niall and tell him! And after that ill pick out your outfit!"
"Oh yay...!" I mumbled.
Three minutes later.....
"Niall said Mr.Styles wants you to come in tommrow to interview real quick"
"Okay"

I wake up some how feeling kind of excited for the interview. I mean working at the most popular business is just incredible and getting the opportunity to meet Mr.Styles is equally incredible. I get in the shower and get ready. Kay laid out my outfit which might i say is cute but revealing yet business like.

I put it on and walk out

I put it on and walk out. "Bye Kay!!"
She walks in the living room and smiles. "Bye Savannah. And oh my god that outfit is amazing"
I shook my head and left. As i was walking to Styles Inc. I noticed how fancy this building is. Its amazing. I walk inside and go to the front desk.
"Hi Im here for an Interview.."
"Oh yes are you Savannah Maxwell?" The lady asks who might i add looks like a barbie doll. I nod my head and follow her to his office. "Right through these doors Miss Maxwell." She smiles. I thank her and open the door. I walk in and see a very tall muscular man with brown curly hair. He turned around and said, "Miss Maxwell. Please have a seat." I nodded my head and sat down. He looks absolutely stunning. He also is younger than i thought.
"So Ive heard you've been looking for a job and have a connection somehow to my mate Niall Horan" he frowns as he talks.
"Uh yeah he is my roomates brothers friend." I explain and smile as i look at the ground. I can't help but feel shy.
"Well sense Niall seems to feel confident for you and you seem close to him, you can start tommrow morning. Don't be late. If your late your fired and have no use to me."
"Yes Mr.Styles. Thank you" i nod.
He picks up his phone and dials a number. I start to feel nervous and play with my rings which is a habit.
" Come show Miss Maxwell her office and then show her out." He ends the call and says. "Niall will be showing you your office and then show you out". I nod. Then someone knocks. "Come in" Mr.Styles yells. Then comes in Niall. "Come with me Savannah". I smile and nod. Me and Niall have known each other for as long as i can remember.
"So Savannah, what made you finally agree to come?"
"Well i mean i need the money and you know this place is amazing and it would be an honor to work for Mr. Styles....and Kay wouldnt leave me alone." I laugh.
"Ah i see. Anyway here is your office right buy his office. If you need anything tommrow mines just down the hall."
"Thank you Niall" i smile. He shows me out and i walk back home...

"So what does he look like?!"
"He's actaully very handsome. And intimidating"
She laughs. "So you start tommrow?"
"Yes." She nods and goes to my closet. Here we go again.

Plz comment what u think. Thank you for reading this far. I cant wait how this story will go. Love you guys! I know it sucks rn but it will get better!!