Close Friends

Jaymi's P.O.V.

OK so lets get things straight. I am glad that I am the closest to George. But why am I the closest? That I do not know for sure. All I know is we're pretty close. I have been close with him for a long time. We have a show to do tonight and I am super excited. I was ready to perform on stage. Even if it meant some of  the fans scream so loud they burst an eardrum. We have the most loyal fans in the world. I get up out of bed to get dressed and shower. I usually shower first in the morning giving the other boys a chance to sleep a little longer. Once I'm dressed I eat breakfast and call my fiance. While I'm on the phone I see JJ get up to shower. Hopefully the other boys get up soon or we will not be able to make it to the recording studio. We have an hour there, then we have only got a little bit of free time before we go off to do something else.

Me: Hello love, I say to Olly. How are you this morning?

Olly: I'm fine babe, he says playing with the puppy.

Me: Same here, I tell him. Hang on I need to wake up Mr. sleepy. Josh just woke up and George is always the last one to wake up in the morning.

Olly: why can't Josh do it?

Me: Have you seen George when someone tries to wake him? It isn't good. I'll call you later. Love you babe.

With that we both hang up and I go to George and try to wake him up. When I can't do it I tell him to either wake up or get a bucket of cold water on his head. He knows me all too well. I've actually done it before. He wakes up and gets ready for a shower. When we've all showered, dressed and eaten our breakfast we only have 20 minutes to ourselves before we all have to leave. I could tell something wasn't right with George. He said he wanted to talk to me alone. When we did, he said he wanted to have time for other things he was currently doing and that meant he wanted to leave the band. He wanted to do some different things. I was happy for him and his future but told him that he had to tell the boys as soon as possible. It was what was best for us all. If he didn't then the boys would never know what was going on with George at all.

I was afraid that if we didn't talk about the kiss soon we may never have the chance. I want him to know how I felt about the kiss. It was getting to me. I couldn't take it anymore. I pulled him out of the hotel room and into the hall. I wanted him to know. Not just because it may be too late if we don't talk about it now but because I was having mixed feelings about everything. Did I really want to be with George? Was that the reason Olly and I haven't had our wedding when we should have? I was a mess and I knew it. It was just a matter of time before I cracked and began having a melt down. Trust me when I say, you never want to see that happen to me. Ever. I sat on the floor motioning for George to sit with me. I felt it was best not to talk about this in front of the other boys. At least not until George and I have had the proper chance to talk about it all.

Me: So George, about the kiss. I think I may have enjoyed it just a little bit too much. I couldn't help it but it gave me butterflies in my stomach. That's why I looked at you when I saw you running off stage.

George: Really? You like me? I'm not sure how I feel about guys but your the first to ever make my heart beat like a bass drum.