Adini Feriha Koydum

Adını Feriha Koydum is a Turkish television drama series produced by Med Yapım. The series broadcast on Show TV and it is written by duo Melis Civelek and Sırma Yanık.

The series is mainly about Feriha Yılmaz (Hazal Kaya) who is the main character in the series, and her life. Feriha is a daughter of a poor family. Her father Rıza Yılmaz (Metin Çekmez) is a doorman in Etiler which is a rich neighborhood of Istanbul. Her mother Zehra Yılmaz (Vahide Gördüm) is a housekeeper. Feriha was able to get a full scholarship to a private university. On her first day, Feriha then poses as a rich girl with a very wealthy father. There she meets a handsome and rich boy called Emir Sarrafoğlu (Çağatay Ulusoy). Feriha lies about her whole life and background, Emir falls in love with her not knowing who she really is. Unfortunately, she also falls in love with him and is trapped in her own lies. But when Emir comes to know of her lie he tortures her. This situation remains until one day Halil kidnaps Feriha and Emir comes to rescue her. During their time at Halil's place they forgive eachother once again. Later on Feriha's family comes to know of her relationship with Emir and her brother beats her up. Feriha's father makes a decision of sending her back to village but at the station Emir comes to take Feriha and they escape. They remain in an isolated place for a week where they get married. EMIR AND Feriha got married there secretly. Raza gets very sick in absence of FERIHA. Feriha and Emir decide to go back to their families, Feriha did't tell her family about her wedding with EMIR.

Now i realised that love is real ♥