~ chapter 1~

mituna- 

" OH GOG DANG IT" i yell as i fall off my skateboard, I stand up off the floor and toss my board "  LATULA I HAD THAT WHAT THE HECK " i continue yelling. I fall to the floor and start to cry " i can't do anything right" i say while Latula walks to me. " aww its ok tuna don't cry " she says hugging me " I'm sorry " i say looking still at the ground " hey hey don't say sorry you didn't do anything" she says " i'm sorry " i say one more time because i didn't know what else to say." hey why don't we go get some food" she says " I just want to go home " i say. She nods and we get up and walk home.

Latula- 

I am always worried that Mituna will get hurt when i am with him, I never like it when he cries or says he is sorry. " hey tuna who is that over there " i say pointing to kurloz. " OMG KURLOZ "  he yells and runs to him and hugs him. I love it when he smiles like that, I walk to both of them " ha i guess you have not seen him in a while have you?" i say to mituna. Kurloz signs to me trying to make sure mituna does not see * is he doing ok with .... you know .* I nod. " Kurloz i missed you so much where were you?" mituna asks him kurloz signs * i have been busy with stuff you know the usual * then pats mituna's head. After a while of talking we all walk home.

_----------------------------------------------------------------

hey everyone i know some people have a hard time reading the regular typing of the trolls so this book won't have any numbers as letters because i want people to be able to read it without having to look it up or something so yeah lol.