Ch.1~ First Day of Junior Year

~First Day Of Junior Year~

My alarm went off and I snoozed it. Ten minutes later it went off again. So once again, I snoozed it. I did that three times before actually getting up. Today was the first day of school. And getting up at 6 o' clock in the morning isn't exactly my thing.

I tossed the covers off my cyan body and literally rolled out of bed and landed on my tan carpet. "Ughh." I moaned. See, during the summer I stay up till two in the morning; so that's the schedule I've been following the past three months. And last night I fell asleep at two. So that's a total of four hours of sleep. Well four in a half hours because I snoozed my alarm three times.

I fell asleep on the floor again until my mom barged in and shook me to death. "Rainbow Dash! Get up! You're going to be late!" My mom Rainbowshine said.

She has a lavender skin, pink lumpy hair and magenta eyes. That's were my eyes come from. My dad, Rainbow Blaze, has a bit lighter purple skin than her, light brown eyes, and crazy rainbow hair like me. My cyan skin comes from my grandpa, Rainbow Storm. He's quite the old crank.

My dad is a business owner so he's always traveling to promote it. I still have no clue what he sells. My mom is a pilot. She also travels a lot. But she's home more often than my dad. Because of my dad's business and also a rich family history, my family is filthy rich. Just like the rest of my friends.

I live in a huge house with a butler. Yeah. A personal slave is what I like to call him. His name is Fancy Pants. He's quite rude and constantly hits on Rarity. I hate him so much.

"Okay, okay. I'm up!" I yawned and she left me in my room. My room was pretty big and was 'L' shaped because of the closet. It was a light blue, like the sky. When you walked in, my bed was to the left. It had white sheets. You know what. To be honest. All my furniture is white. My room is supposed to remind me of the sky.

Anyway. So my bed is to the left. It's a King by the way. Then to your right is my walk-in closet. On the back wall was a flat screen tv. I had a couch right at the end f my bed so I can watch tv in bed, or on the couch. In the corner my room was a desk and a white fluffy carpet. I like to lay on it a lot. In the middle of my room, there was two bean bags and a bungee chair. I had a window next to my bed and one on the back wall. Also one right above my desk. My room is the end of one part of my house. And right outside of my room is technically my bathroom.

I'm an only child thank god! My friends seem to have a hard time with siblings, except Twilight.

I got up and walked into my closet. I picked out a red t-shirt with white ripped jeans and my black vans. I looked in the mirror and ran my finger through my hair, so it won't look too messy. I then went to the bathroom and applied a tad bit of mascara.

When I stepped out I could smell mom making breakfast. So I rushed down the curved stairs and into the kitchen. "Smells good mom." I said sitting down to eat my plate of eggs, sausage and toast.

"I hope it taste as good as it smells." She waved the spatula in the air.

I shoved the food in my mouth and left the plate and fork in the sink. "Thanks mom!" I said with a mouth full of toast. I washed it down with milk then proceeded to brush my teeth.

I was just about to run through the door when mom stopped me. "Where's your bag?" she asked.

"Oh shit!" I ran back to my room.

"Watch your language!" I heard her yell. My white bag was sitting next to my desk. I grabbed it and shoved my laptop along with a note book and pencil in it. I grabbed my keys and ran out of my room and out of my house. I hopped into my red mustang with white racing strips and tossed my bag in the passenger seat. I'm gonna be late.