Unbalance Heat ll Riren + Eruren

Hi guys!...this is my new story based on the hit yaoi manga by Minase Masara's "Unbalance na Netsu"....I'm writing a Riren with a slight Eruren story based on it...sorry for the grammars and spellings...please bear with it and enjoy!...^_^..

Disclaimer: I don't own Attack on Titan and Unbalance na Netsu, all rights belongs to it's respected creators...

CHAPTER 1

"Mike, I'm going now" Eren said as he made his way to his school with a much carefree attitude as per usual.

"See you later" Mike replied and going back to his usual routine of tending his bike shop.

As you can see, Eren's been staying at his cousin's place for the longest time he can't remember to count on. The reason why? It's simple, him and his father had a petty argument for a reason that girls doesn't attract him. Resulting for the two of them to brawl and for his father to accidentally hit him way too hard.

This triggered Eren to hate his father even more the way he feels right now and to runaway from their hometown. That's why he's now at his cousin's place to crash at the moment and also to cool off from his heated argument with his dad. He sometimes wondered what it feels like to have a mom, since Eren's been orphaned early to his mom who died giving birth to him that's why he grew up reckless and carefree of life.

'I wondered what will be mom's reaction if she's alive and saw that dad and I fighting over some silly matter?' Eren sighed after thinking some trivial things happened to him previously.

Honestly, Eren didn't hate his father, quite the opposite, he loves his father that much even though he doesn't showed it from time to time. And he knows it well that his father are the one who in return, became a mother figure to him, filling the role of his deceased mom.

It's just that his natural ill tempered self became the best of him. That's why his pissed on what his father do to him when he confessed that girls honestly don't attract him more or less. Yes, Eren is gay, that's why his confession escalated to argumentation resulting him to run off away from his father to collect himself.

As Eren been lost on his own thoughts, he didn't noticed that he had already arrived his school. While he was walking to the corridors, a familiar voice calling him finally caught his attention.

"Eren!" Jean called as he approached him.

"Yo" Eren responded

"Long time no see. I'm amazed you passed your classes, you were absent so many times at the end of second year" Jean made a snarky joke on his friend while ruffling his head.

"It was a closed thing. But I managed to squeak through" Eren countered Jean's remarks of him being an idiot.

Jean and him are inseparable friends since their middle school. Even though sometimes they fight over stupid stuffs, they still remained as friends up until now. Their frienemy tendencies are common to their other friends that's why they're used to Jean and Eren's endless bickering from time to time.

"Why were you gone so often? You had me worried" acclaimed by Jean with a worried look etching his face.

"Umm..There was a bit of a fuse at home" Eren admitted, though half of it didn't mentioned the whole details regarding the so-called cause of this ruckus.

Finally, they arrived their destination, which is their classroom. While Eren is busy finding his seat, he noticed someone way familiar to him in some sense.

'My seat is......next to the window Yes!' Exclaimed by his inner thoughts after finding his preferred seat.

'Hm? He's....Umm if I remember right..' While thinking hard on where did he saw that familiar guy.