My little secret....

October 13, 1922

Moscow Russia

Friday 13.....

Natasha pov

My head was spinning, I lied there on the ground in pain, suffering. It was midnight and no one was around me. Some kind of animal must of bit me. The bit mark was weird. What ever animal this is, it's fast.

"Natasha! Are you okay?!?!" My boyfriend Isaac vornore came running towards me. He grabbed my arms and looked at the bit mark. "Natasha you will be okay, just say awake for me, I can make you better"

He lifted my arm up to his mouth. He was about to bit me when all of a sudden something hit him. It must of been that animal. I couldn't see straight. I was about to pass out. I heard a loud scream and that was it... I passed out.

That next morning when I woke up there was no sight of Isaac anywhere or what ever attacked me. I felt really cold. I was also really hungry. I also smelt something really good, it was very strong. I started to run towards it. What's the heck?!? How am I running this fast? I'm like a cheetah! I ran up a mountain and saw a guy lying there bleeding. Tons of blood gushing out.

"Please, can you help me? I cut my leg." I just stared at the blood. It smelt so good. I licked my lips and walked towards him.

"Sure..." I put my fingers on the blood and licked it. Hmmmm it was good. He looked at me weird. I smiled at him and some fangs came out!!! Am...am I a...

"Your a demon..." He pushed himself away from me. I walked closer to him. I grabbed his neck and bit him. Oh the blood tasted so good. It was like a chocolate cake, but better!

AN: going to write the next chapter next ;) so how was this? Just the epilogue :) please vote and comment tank you.

~Hannah