The Story Of The Depressed Wolf

Once upon a time a young man by the name of Max adopted a little blue eyed wolf in a huge forest, he called her Ivory, but friends called her Ivy for short, Ivy was the friendliest wolf known in town and she absolutely loved her owner Max, she loved cuddling next to him in bed and going for long walks but that didn't happen for long...

*A Few Years Later*

Max had to go for a job interview and he left Ivy at home with no babysitter to keep company, she knew the interview only would take about an hour to wait in line and to speak with the manager, an hour later Ivy heard Max come inside the house, he seemed delighted and Ivy was jumping with happiness and joy, Max took the leash and took Ivy for a walk.

When they returned home Max got all dressed up to go out to the pub, Ivy was upset to see Max leave once again he never goes out this much ever, so Ivy waited and waited and she slowly made her way to Max's bed and cuddled up next to a pillow, and then BOOM as if someone broke Ivy got up and stared at the door and then she heard Max's voice and she started to calm down a bit but then she heard another voice which sounded unfamiliar and not to her liking, Max has been struggling finding a girlfriend after Ivy growled at his ex-girlfriend and the ex made it public by Twitter.

Ivy sits quietly on Max's bed, suddenly Max and the unknown girl bust into to bedroom telling Ivy to leave the room the girl is kissing his neck, Ivy listens and leaves to room and sleeps on the sofa in the guest room, next morning the couple was still flirting with each other and it made it clear to Ivy that they were dating, Ivy hated this idea and kept growling as she saw the girl who was called Sophie.

Even going for the walks wasn't the same because Max kept rushing Ivy to pee faster or just tell her to hurry up, usually the walks took thirty minutes to an hour and now it takes ten to fifteen minutes, once Max started working Sophie would have to walk Ivy which was even worse, Sophie would never play with Ivy and stay glued to her phone and when they got home Sophie would yell at Ivy saying how she's so dumb and she doesn't see why Max even adopted her, this eventually pissed Ivy off and made her bite Sophie's arm.

It was a living hell for Ivy all she wanted was to be with her owner again but now it's ruined Sophie even threatened to put Ivy in the pound if she would interrupt her "me time with Max".

Ivy was so depressed for all those years that Sophie and Max were together so she took things into her own way and ran away into the park where she used to go for walks with Max before Sophie came along, Ivy lived in the park for so long and all of the people knew her but they didn't know her as Ivory or Ivy they knew her as the depressed wolf as her eyes sparkled into tears when she saw people walk into the park and pet her, a middle aged man tried to bring her back home because he saw the missing poster with her in it but she refused to go and growled at him to show that she wasn't to go anywhere.

One day when it was Ivy's eleventh birthday she decided to go out and explore when she felt someone as upset and depressed as she was it was an eleven year old girl by the name of Cameron, she was short with crystal brown eyes and brown hair with blonde dip dye, she was very skinny in size but wasn't anorexic, little Cameron was walking her new puppy Christi, when Ivy looked up at Cameron and glared into her eyes she say a hint of blue shine in her eyes as if to resemble that she was the one, she tried to speak to Cameron and surprisingly little Cameron could understand her, Ivy told her the whole story of how she ran away from home and how she got cursed with powerful bite and said that Cameron is the one, Cameron didn't hesitate for it so Ivy bit her waist then run off into the wilderness, Cameron was hurt and it was also her eleventh birthday too.

Cameron ran home with Christi in her arms, it took only about five minutes for her to get home, Cameron was afraid to show her mother so she played it off and went to the bathroom to clean herself off, she didn't loose a lot of but when she looked at herself in the mirror and the blue shined through her eyes again, she freaked out but a sound didn't come out of her mouth, she put a huge plaster on the bit and shrugged it off and went to bed to sleep off the pain on her waist and practically all over the lower half of her body.