A little info before the characters start answering questions...

The characters that are included from Star Fox are: Fox McCloud, Falco Lombardi, Krystal, Peppy Hare, and Slippy
Toad.

The characters that are included from Team Star Wolf are: Wolf O'Donell, Panther Caroso, and Leon Powalski

The OC's that are included are: My OC Shira, Fused's OC Adisa, the three OC's I created,Wollow Fantaza, Gidget Fantaza, and Lylat Fantaza, and Adisa's crew member's Maven, and Ricky.

My OC Shira is shy, while Adisa is hot headed and arrogant, Maven is annoying, Ricky is sarcastic, Willow is sassy, Gidget is snappy, and Lylat is cheerful.

Shira is a white wolf with a scalera on her left eye (the white part of her left eye is black, with her iris being whit instead of brown, like ner right eye. She is blind in her left eye), hair that changes color during the seasons (I don't even know if they have seasons in the Lylat System), black fur starting at her elbow's and going down and kneecap's and going down, with white fingers and toes, along with wings for flight,(I love winged wolves) a black tipped tail (like a fox), and magic that changes during the seasons, which Shira can explain depending on if someone asks (sorry if she's a mary sue-ish, I don't want my brother picking on me if he finds out I've been looking it up, so I don't know exactly how to make a good OC, so I went with what I wanted). Shira is a girl. Her arwing, or wolfen, since she is part of Star Wolf, is named the Blood Moon Eclipse.

Adisa is a spotted hyena with green eyes, brown hair, tail, and spots, and light brown fur, with a white chest. Adisa is a girl. Her arwing is named The Great Savanna.

Maven is an annoying blackbird with a yellow beak like Falco. Maven is a boy. Maven's arwing is called Black Winged Heart.

Willow is a duck/falcon with brown eyes and pink feathers, long magenta hair, bill, tail, and crystal birthmark. Willow is a girl. Willow is a gypsy, and while she doesn't have one herself, knows how to fly an arwing.

Gidget is a duck/falcon with brown eyes and purple feathers, dark purple hair that reaches her shoulders, bill, tail, and birthmark. Gidget is a girl. Gidget is a gypsy, and while she does not own one herself, knows how to fly an arwing.

Lylat is a duck/falcon with brown eyes and light blue feathers, short dark blue hair, bill, tail, and crystal birthmark. Lylat is a girl. Lylat is a gypsy, and while she does not own one herself, knows how to fly an arwing.

Some facts about the OC's:
1. Adisa likes Falco
2. Shira and Falco have a deep brother sisterly like bond
3. Shira likes Wolf
4. Shira and her mother were abused by her father, and Shira was also abused by the other children of her tribe for her scalera
5. Falco sometimes calls Shira Shir, or Shira Bagheera
6. Shira IS part of Star Wolf, but works as a spy and goes undercover as a trainee the Cornerian army would like the team to train
7. Adisa wears a scouter, but Shira won't wear one unless she has to
8. I'm making Wolf 32 since he looks like he is, and Shira is 29, but their original ages are 38, and 35, Shira is three years younger than Wolf
9. Shira is stronger than Panther and Leon, but Wolf is stronger than her
10. No matter the height, strength, or weight, Shira can pin anyone down (excluding god like creatures like Andross and the Aparoid version of Pigma
11. Shira still has some of her animal instincts, so she can run on all fours, howl, snarl, bare her teeth, maul, as well as some other things
12. I'm currently making a story for my OC called Words Written in the Stars (I may turn it into a series, and will have some references to some Disney movies

That's all the information I have for now. I may update this when I get more information on Star Hyena, for Adisa and Maven's arwing names I came up with, but I don't know if those are the actual names, and I don't know much about Ricky, yet.

Until then, Ask Away!