chapter 1

it was an average day. i woke up, ran for an hour, went home, ate breakfast, showered, gotten ready and started editing my new youtube video.
i had about 10,000,000 subscribers and had become what was known as a youtuber. i posted videos every sunday and wednesday of every week. it was such a surreal job. making money off of doing what i love? not to mention that back when i was 13 i was OBSESSED with so many youtubers. some known as Tana Mongeau, Ricky Dillion, Kian Lawley, Shane Dawson, JennxPenn, and one that really stuck out...Jc Caylen.
it was around 12am when i had completely finished editing and uploading my video. i loveddd to reply back to the comments on my videos. i had always hated when people called their subscribers "fans" because to me they were family. one big family.
my friend texted me as soon as i finished replying to the 35th comment. (perfect timing) her name was Jaelyn. she had just recently hit 7.5 million subscribers!! (i was so proud of her but anyway..) she texted me asking if i wanted to go to lunch. obviously i wanted to i mean what else would i do?
we went out to eat laughing and joking and just being ourselves. she was the one person i felt comfortable around. she would not only help me through tough times but it was like she fought them with me.
a few of subscribers asked for pictures when we were out to eat. i swear when people did that, it made my heart warm. not only was i able to do what i love and do it with my best friend, but i had people recognize me at random places that wanted to see me.