The Second Chance

Lift up your eyes to the heavens, look at the earth beneath; the heavens will vanish like smoke, the earth will wear out like a garment and its inhabitants die like flies. But my salvation will last forever, my righteousness will never fail.

Isaiah 51:6

August 12, 2016

Between 11:00 pm and 11:30

I was on our way to cross with one of my officemate Sheila.

Saying goodbyes and blessings.

I left her at my left side. When I turn right, a high speed cab is on my way.

I was shocked. I can't move.

It was like I am waiting to be crushed and bumped into that cab.

But suddenly, I found myself-my body is moving forward across the road. Just like my body has its own mind to avoid the cab - or it was God who pushed me out and saved me against death.

The salvation of God is always on its way. Faster than the thunder. Swirling like a wind.

In that time, I am walking full of surprise. Shocked. And amazed.

"Praise God ! Mahal pa ako ni Lord !"

Only those words are muttered.

But I was thinking deeply.

If it is now or then, that would be my last goodbye. If it is Gods will, then where am I now ?

This, is my second life.

A chance to live a new life with Him. For Him.

I was thankful for hearing our prayer before we leave in our office. Prayer is really good and effective. Prayer really works. 😊 lastly, Prayer is really powerful.

All Praise and Glory to God !

Our strong foundation ! Eternal cornerstone !

Our strong tower ! Our refuge and strength !

All Praise and Glory to Him !