The struggle:The Way Through

After this incident,the little boy was desperately down.Just a single thought of his mother would make him cry.Eventually,Cloey,her adoptive mother,started to worry for Kristoff.She talked to Jack about it and the latter suggested that they should take Kristoff to a psychologist.But all their efforts went it vain.Kristoff was not ready to listen to whatever they would say.His only desire,was to be with his mom.

-"So you would like to kill yourself and go meet your mother,dear?",said Cloey to Kristoff.

-"I would do anything to meet my mother again",whispered Kristoff.

-"But suicide is not the only solution Kriss!",replied Cloey.

-"How did you call me?Kriss?Only my mother can call me Kriss!",cried Kristoff.

-"Okay calm down boy.I'm sorry Kristoff.I did not mean to hurt you my boy.I just want to take you out of darkness.I just want to make you feel alive again,so does Jack.We both want you to forget your past.We will be always here for you",said Cloey sadly.

At this particular moment,both Cloey and Jack knew they had to do something fast before negative thoughts would reign over Kristoff and compel him to do unwanted and crazy stuff.

Apart from studying and weeping,the little boy had no other things to do.His performance at school gradually became poor.His teacher noticed that he was not behaving properly.He even called Kristoff's parents and told them about his deeds at school.

-"He is not behaving properly,Jack.The other day,he hit a student on his head with a stone,only because he asked Kristoff about his mother.Jack,he was the most brilliant child in his class and suddenly his performance became so poor.Please,do the necessary things to make him better!",a teacher told Jack.

Cloey looked into Jack's majestic brown eyes and told him"Dear,I won't mind spending lots of money to make our son better",while a drop of tear rolled down her pink cheek.They both returned home after a while and started thinking how to get their son out of this agonising pain.

At two and a half in the evening,the bell rang and the little boy walked to his home,slowly.Arriving there,he opened the door,greeted his adoptive parents and went straight to his room.He laid down on his bed,and started to think.He was well lost in his thoughts.He always got a feeling that he was going under,but he didn't know if he would make it out alive,he would keep thinking stuff and whatever,how sad...

-"They watch me bleed until I can't breathe,I'm shaking,falling onto my knees,and now that I'm without your kisses,I'll be needing stitches.I'm tripping over myself,stressing out,figuring my way out,and now that I'm without your kisses,I'll be needing stitches...",said Kristoff melodically with a heavy heart,while thinking about his mother.

-"I wrote this song for you mom.I hope you like it..."said the little boy while looking at the sky.

Suddenly,a thought crossed his mind.He said"Since the time I was born,I've always been among the poor.But one day I want to be among the rich.So all I gotta do is to work hard again.I will work hard.I know I can do it.I'll do it for you mom,I'll do it for you..."