ONE

Knock knock. Jessica jumps from her bed. "Err .. Who is it?" "... U-uhh... I-it's Clarissa..!" A very weird voice replied.
"What?!" Jessica gets out of her bed and immediately opens the door. "Clarissa?! Why are you he-" Max pushes Jessica out of the way and searches her drawers. "M-max?! What are you doing here?!" She yells at her brother. "Trying to find your secret, hehe.." Max replies. "W-why?! You've been doing this for years! Can't you just give up?!" Max shakes his head. Jessica grabs Max' shirt. She makes sure she's holding on tightly. Max struggles. Jessica violently pushes Max out her room. "STAY OUT!" She yells. Then slams the door shut on Max' face, and picks the lock in the knob of the door with her lucky paperclip. She believed it was lucky. She calms herself down, by writing in her diary; Dear diary,
my stupid brother tried to take you again. He'll never know that I hide you under my pillow, hehe. And...
Jessica stops writing. She can hear the knob of the door shaking. She quickly locks her diary and hides it. She lies on her pillow, and pretends to be sleeping, with one eye slightly open. She was starting to sweat. Her hands, her everything, was shaking a little. "Y-you're never going to pick that lock, Max..." She says.
Then finally, it was unlocked. Jessica couldn't believe it. Then, her dad stepped inside her room.
"This is you father, Jessie." He says. "O-oh... H-hey dad ..." She says. "Come down to have some dinner with your family." He says. "O-okay."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jessica unlocks her room. She lazily walks inside, and locks her door. She drops her paperclip on her dresser. Then she instantly fell asleep, falling on her bed, luckily. She has a nightmare about losing her diary. Then, she dreamed that Max had it. That made her wake up. "AAAAH!!" She screams. She looked at the time.
3:42AM.
She immediately checks under her pillow. Diary still there. Relieved, she falls back asleep.
But, she still has nightmares about losing that precious diary...