Get expert help for Chapter 7 Bankruptcy in New York

Numerous debts, multiple debts and endless calls can make your life miserable. However, you always have the right to opt for bankruptcy, which can allow you to start afresh with the financial matters. Chapter 7 Bankruptcy is one of the best ways to discharge all the unsecured debts and you will get a clean slate to start again. Howard S. Warner, who is the best known lawyer for Chapter 7 Bankruptcy New York, always likes to talk to his clients in details before helping them out. He only works with bankruptcy cases, and his focus is to help clients in understanding all their debt issues.

If you file for Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, you can dispose most of the unsecured assets, including the medical bills, personal debts and even the credit card payment dues. However, you cannot get rid of support payments and student loans. So, should you file for bankruptcy? Well, every case is different and Mr. Warner always likes to talk to clients in detail before deciding on the course of action. If you have a question or want to understand the difference between Chapter 7 and Chapter 13, you can call us right away at (917) 783-0906 in NYC.

Contact Information:

Howard S. Warner Attorney

Web Site: www.howardwarnerlaw.com

116 West 23rd Street, 5th floor

New York City, New York 10010

Telephone: (917) 783-0906

Email: howardwarnerlawny@gmail.com