The Mysterious Mirror

Prologue:

              No one believes, but everyone does. We all have the impression that there is such a world behind the mirror, but ultimately, it is true or just stuff? One thing is certain, no one knows. But though we are all attracted to this more or less, and without want, we are scared. Only hearts with faith in God remains strong cold at the 'stuff', but if this stuff really is only a curtain behind the mirror to the real world if that world is actually the gateway to the upper, and we leave taken by nose all pagan beliefs.

        She shut for the thousandth time the old and broke notebook in which he noted every corner of the article idea for develop them later private blog, which was otherwise very watched by all her friends and many other people in town.

        Elissa was never a person to believe in stuff or heard of anything stories. Not considered a very faithful but not liked to think that somewhere up there was someone who watched every move and note everything in the universe infinite agenda. Its rising arch his back in bed and staring in the mirror in her right, placed just above the bed. A stubbornly put there in order to prove he does not believe in silly myths which have no proof in history. Just stuff. His blue eyes were surrounded by deep dark circles and black hair tousled and tangled stood. They argue that not only telling her was a good idea to stay awake all night to watch a documentary about the history of civilizations stupid long lost, but as her passion was history he could not remain indifferent when he came across the channel in question.

         Raising the hands in the air in a gesture is misunderstood hit hard once pale cheeks making them than to gain a slight hint of color. An angry. An irritated skin that have a yellow wax as such, he sometimes gave the impression that he was dead. When I say sometimes I say that very rarely wake up like a mistake with slightly red cheeks and was exceedingly happy to enjoy all day, but most people felt sick due to a pale color of the face.

         Rising slowly from the bed warm mourned you every morning, dress in a hurry with her clothes dull, as usual, dark and start to huge building where most teenagers he thought a home entertainment center than a Education and learning called 'school'. 

         When leaving the house, the wind suddenly in October of full kick, which made her pull her throat coat and more on this period very slim, crooked nose instinctively noting that dismal scene mourned as if in his last moments life. Remembering that her parents were away at work, closed the door out of habit and start to cross the once green lawn to the sidewalk. Copper-colored leaves played like a forgotten dance around it, guided by highly skilled puppeteer as a strong gust of wind instead of surrounding it. It was a cold day in which nature itself was mad, exactly what did not like Elisha. All that atmosphere of death gave him a feeling that she hate with all his heart.

        Take a deep breath trying to change the wind direction with breathing hot and fix their eyes slightly scared for a tall tree in the yard of his neighbor who cry once green leaves by sinister croaking of a crow. They dilate the pupil trying to capture more than he made a few steps back, frightened by its size. Analyzing a better park, very black feathers found the creature, large and powerful beak No longer met the common crow and a sense of dread that it exudes.

        No longer frowning eyebrows and supporting human eyes that make him the bird cast down a rock somewhere and without any other deductions throw her. Looking better in that direction, he made terrible creature finds proud to take their flight, calming atmosphere and it is less. Then lowered his gaze in the direction where it is going, because after a few minutes, and gently take shape in front of an old and dusty that you visit every day.