Scotland

The scottish man continued to glare at me from across the pub so I huffed and walked towards him before stopping at his table.

"listen here buddy"I frowned as he looked up at me with a sly smirk on his face.

"wipe that smirk off your face buddy you ain't getting anything"I walked away grabbing my jacket and slinging it over my shoulder walking out of the pub vodka-in-hand glaring over my shoulder at him as a warning to not even think about following me.

"oh and lad stop looking at me" I smirked when he had frowned at what I said to him and got up to glare down at me.

"what's wrong black sheep" I grinned when he gritted his teeth at the name and let out a puff of smoke from his cigar in his mouth straight into my face making me cough and tears to build in my tear ducts as I wafted my hands around my face to blow the smoke away.

"what's wrong lass can't handle a simple puff of cigar smoke?"he laughed at my reaction smirking while ruffling my short hair.

"don't mess with my hair"I growled swatting his hand away shoving other drunken people out of my way and walked out the door and onto the cobblestone streets muttering cuss words in german.

"dummkopf...hunden...ugh!"I heard light footsteps behind me as they got closer I drop kicked the person but they easily jumped over the kick.

"whoa there lass calm yerself it's just the guy from the pub..."I looked up to reveal that it was that damned scott.

"will you stop following me you dummkopf"I was becoming irritated and so I punched him in his shoulder making him laugh."and stop laughing at me!"he stopped laughing and just looked at me.

"sorry lass the names allistor but my friends call me scotland"I sighed muttering a few chants that would lift him off the ground and placed him a few feet behind me.

"just leave alone okay?"I walked away from him but couldn't move.

"eh?"I looked back to see him chanting a spell"what are you doing?"I was confused as he walked up to me releasing the spell and stands beside me.

"atleast let me walk you home?"he pleaded with me so I sighed and nodded my head.

"fine but no funny business"he nodded his head while smirking.

'oh dear I know that look' was the last thing i thought of when i continued to walk home with him trailing behind me resulting in him lifting me over his shoulder.

"h-hey put me down!"I stuttered trying to get free.

"nope"he smirked so I just relaxed and let him carry me.

"fine"I sighed.