Why?

Is this what they called life?

Full of mystery

Full of problems

Full of unsaid thoughts

Full of boundaries

Full of ignorance and stupidity,

But with that dark impression, bright side always counterpart, Life contains of..

Unforgettable moments

Breathtaking natures

Opportunity

Freedom,

And it will be always beautiful, well- it depends on what human's doing.

'What is life' is actually a complicated question because we all have different perspective.

Nowadays, life is nothing but a competition, a competition that makes the humanity become cruel in our society. Even more people today have meant to live but no meaning to live for.

People in this world, wants nothing. Nothing to do, nothing to think, nothing of everything. And that's not life. Life implies your existence, and accept those changes because that's the only permanent thing that exist.

If we look closely to life, we can see how it is continually changing and moving. We will notice how we rise and fall, success and failed, gain and loss.

Life is unpredictable, you cannot predict on what will happen in this, on that. It is a blank paper.

Life is full of mystery that we need to over think. Mysteries that will answer your questions. Life is a game that is needed to play.

Life is such a privilege gift that God give to us. But why? Why life is so hard to accept and hold on? Is that because of those challenges? Misunderstanding? Lack of hope? Why life is so unfair? Very unfair. Chaos everywhere and everytime.

Life makes us strong, yet weak too. I keep asking myself: Is this the reality? Or am I living in a fantasy?

Life makes us realized that creatures around us might stab you at the back, trust no one. And even yourself will betray you; the power of mind and heart always contradict with each other.

Life is like a labyrinth. Which is the best choice? Which is the right way? What strategy am I going to use to get out of this alive? Should I face this or leave it?

Life is like a rose. Don't get too attractive to those beautiful ambiance of the petals, because there are thorns that can make you feel the pain.

Life fools us. Wrong move, everything ruins; everything destroys and everything becomes nothing. Funny, isn't?

Life pursue humans to gain the happiness and hope rather than depressions, fear, sorrow, and disappointments.

To live is rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. But, we live and weren't just existing.

But, why life is so challengeable to succeed? Tell me why...

-
My eyes are half closed. I woke up, black walls faced me; black curtains are closed.

I slowly tilt my head. 'What time is it?'

Someone knocked. "Miss?"

"Coming." I throw my legs out of my black king size bed. Mirror faces me and my reflection shows. Empty eyes. Lock lips. Pale skin. Poker face.

I hate myself because I'm a human. Humans are weak, emotional, and stupid- but sad to say that I'm one of them.