Part 1- The Meet

Sonic Pov
I open my eyes to hear birds chirping happily, I sat up and yawn and stretches my arms. "Good morning to me!" I said happily, I walk to the bathroom and get my toothbrush and a paste. I start brushing my teeth.

2 minutes later...

Still Sonic pov
I walk out of my bathroom and walk to my closet to get a new pair of my favorite shoes! I pick it up and wear it. "Time to go for a run!" I said and run out of the house and run to the park... "What an amazing-" I didn't look to where I was going so I accidentally bump into someone, "oops I'm so so sorry-" I look at the Hedeghog it was a black hedgehog with red stripes, he had ruby eyes "Sorry!? Look where you going!" Wow this guy is mean..."peace..." i stand up and help him get up.."look I didn't mean to bump on you..." he rolled his eyes and blush " fine...I forgive you..." I began to jump in happiness" thank you!!" I hug him, "yeah yeah I don't even know you yet..." oops "Hahahah my name is Sonic!" "Shadow..." "nice name!" "Thanks..." I look at the time "hey wanna hang out with me?" He shooks his head "sorry maybe next time I had meeting to do...bye.." and he just teleported away...ooohhh~ he's so sexy~..I then continue to run to see a chilidog sale I buy 3 of it and eat it "mmmhh~ yummy~" oh so I love chilidogs! I continue to run when I finished my chilidog "Maybe next time I'll meet him again..." I smiled...

Thank you for reading! Please vote!

I update slow btw so yeah...