Just a Fan

Imagine you’re walking down the street and on a bench you see Niall Horan!!!  I should go over  there and say hi or something , you thought. But then you thought what if he gets annoyed? What  if he ignores me? “I’m…uhm.. just another fan”.  So you decided to leave him be. You get all the way to your flat and your rummaging through your unorganized purse to find your keys and you finally found them Then you hear a strong Irish accent behind you.  “You dropped your phone”, He said. You freeze, OH MY GOD, you thought to yourself.” T-thanks”, you said nervously. “No problem babe”, He said to you. “I put my number in your phone, call me sometime”, He said.  “W-w-will d-do, you stuttered”. He gives you a light kiss on the cheek then walks away. You were SO excited you could hardly open the door. You call Niall the next day you planned a date for Friday at 6:00pm right before you hung up he said three words that would make me the happiest girl on the planet. “I Love you”,He said with confidence. Right when you hung up you fell on your bed and started fangirling, “I HAVE A DATE WITH NIALL HORAN!!”,you yelled out. The boy on my posters the boy I never thought he’d knew I existed is going on a date with me tomorrow,you said.  Wait what  tomorrow? I have to do so many things I have to get a dress, fix my hair ,get my nails done if I don’t look absolutely gorgeous he might not wanna see me again, you thought to yourself.   You get everything done just in time Niall rang the doorbell. You open the door and see a Blonde haired,blued eyed  Niall Horan. You walk out to his lamborgini you gasp ,”What?” He says. “Oh nothing its just a MILLION DOLLAR Car in my driveway”, You said sarcastically. “Well aren’t you gonna get in?”, He questioned. “Well  aren’t you gonna open the door for me?” You said smiling. “Of course!! Sorry”, He said while opening the car door. You get to Nandos the fanciest restaurant Niall knows. you go inside. you’ve never had nandos before so you  have no idea what to order.”Ill order for you babe”, he says smiling. “Okay ill find us a table,” you said. “Alright,” He said.    You had a great night you had a nice dinner had a wonderful date “I think I’m ready to go home now” you said. “Okay”, he says while opening the car door again. “Thank you,” you said in a Irish accent. “HEY!” , He said smiling .he takes back to your flat. He takes you to the door and you share a passionate kiss. You were on cloud 9, He walks into his flat with you and  you both snuggle up on the couch and watch Titanic together and before you know it you’ve fallen asleep in Niall strong arms.