Eye for an Eye [Louis Tomlinson AU]

/ / / D E S C R I P T I O N / / /

"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind."

- Mahatma Gandhi

Louis Tomlinson, a veteran detective for the London's Sexually Illicit Crimes Unit, is a firm believer in this quote. Desperately trying to climb up the ranks and land the coveted spot of Unit Captain, he has consistently kept an emotionless front even in the fave of gruesome discoveries, heart-wrenching reactions of victim's families and criminals alike. With his more than ample amount of experience with these factors of the force and his impressive absence of any visible emotion, he knew he was the perfect fit for the challenge that came with being a captain.

That is until Dagney Phillips, a girl from his hometown is claimed missing and is then announced as another victim of a ruthless serial rapist and murderer, one that has alluded his unit and all of London for three grueling years.

Louis is instructed to complete two basic tasks. One; find the girl and two; apprehend the suspect. But in this case, his experience and typical indifference prove no help as an unhealthy obsession to find the killer grows to a rogue extreme, where he then no longer desires to arrest the man responsible.

He desires to kill him.

"Show no pity: life for life, eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot."

- Exodus 21:24

A/N

This is one of my many new story ideas I have planned out, and it's something a bit different that I'm used to writing. I hope you guys enjoy the description enough to read it, so tell me your thoughts in the comments below. I'm aiming to upload a story description every week, and then have you guys decide on which story to write first after it's over. Sound good? Great.

Love you all!