This is My Life Now

A/N: I have no idea where this came from, but I think it’s a good idea. So here we go!

Disclaimer: I don’t own anything

James’ P.O.V

                “C’mon James, let’s go”

                “Okay, let me just put food in Fox’s cage.”

                “Alright, let’s go.” Alec yelled once again, obviously eager to see some people in the usual night club he went to.

At the night club

Alec and I walked in to hear the music blasting loudly and people dancing everywhere.

                “Hey Zo!”

                “Oh hey Alec and James, what’s going on?”

                “Not much, it’s nice to see you again Zoe.” I said flashing a winning smile.

                “You too James, this is my best friend Marisa, Marisa this is James. Let’s go Alec.” Zoe said as she and Alec ran off. They had been dating for a good year now, and they were getting pretty serious.

                “Hey, so do you want a drink?” I asked trying to not make it as awkward as it already was.

                “Sure, that’d be great.” She said as we walked over to the bar

An hour later

An hour later, Marisa and I were completely wasted and she now was grinding up against me on the dance floor. I had my hands on her hips swaying to the rhythm of the music. After another hour of dancing and downing alcohol, we were past the point of wasted, and by now we had somewhat consciously decided to grab a taxi and go back to my place. After a fifteen minute drive we had arrived at my house, and once the door was shut and we were in the foyer we started making out. She threw her legs around my waist as I led us up to my bedroom.

The next morning

Marisa’s P.O.V

I woke up feeling horrible. My head was throbbing and I just felt horrible. I looked over at the clock to see that it was 8:30 am, after a minute of thinking I realized that a babysitter was still over at my house watching my daughter Madison, I decided to text her and tell her I would be a little longer. I rolled over in the bed to see who I was lying next to. I saw James covered up with the bedspread. Everything was covered except for a part of his chest, his neck, and of course his face. As if he knew I was looking at him, he woke up and smiled.

                “Hey Marisa, how do you feel?