A Mindless Behavior Story

My name is Aaliyah Ervin, I just moved from Ohio to Virginia, Im only 14 and as you can see Im High school. Im
too nervous about the first day. Im not ugly but I have terrible acne and I got bullied alot, I hope this years diffrent or im moving to alaska Forever!
Its only 5:32 and I'm already up. I didn't eat much for breakfast I'm too nervous.I get on twitter and Facebook for a few hours. And my bully from my old school posted stuff about me, he even called me a whore, Which made me even more depressed. So I just closed my laptop and went through a pile of clothes in my closet. I chose my Jordan's, a white T-Shirt and my skinny jeans. I looked ratchet for the first day but, I didn't care. I just decided to leave my hair down, I even wore my lucky bandanna. I grabbed my hippie bag and headed outside , As I got on the bus I saw other people laughing and pointing at me, but I saw these 4 cute boys. So I decided to sit next to one of them which was a bad mistake, he pushed me out the seat i was so embarrassed, I should've choked him with his two braids.Smh! I had no where to sit, Then I heard someone say "Hey girl come sit with me" I turned around and saw on of the cute boys,his smile was gorgeous and his hair was so poofy. I tried to stop blushing before I sat beside him. (It was silence until his cheery voice broke the silence)
Hey I'm prince, well thats what my friends call me, Those boys are roc, ray and prod were in a group together, but sorry their so mean.
Its ok I'm used to it, and my names Aaliyah Ervin I'm new here.
cute name,and can I show you around the school?
Yea, and I like your bag.
Thanks* I see you have one too.
It was now time to get off the bus, as we walked in he grabbed
my hand, and said "common cutie"
ok so theirs english class, Science class, history, math, art, library, gym and the cafeteria
Whoa thats a lot my school only had 4 classes.
Haha yea this school is big, Well I got to go to my class, Ill se you during lunch.
Bye prince* Ite Aaliyah, He hugs me*
I walk away feeling ecstatic and go to my locker As I start putting in my combination, I feels like someones watching me so I look up and Its those 3 boys
Whats up ugly.
Cant wait for lunch fattie can you?
All I can say is "Leave me alone"
No ugly "
I dont even want to argue on the first day so I don't put my stuff in my locker then I walk away, and they start following me, I try not to stare or cry, then the one with the braids trips me up and I fall face first, and while I'm hurting half the schools laughing at me.
I look up to see prince smiling while holding his hand out*
Need some help Aaliyah?