Chapter 1

Chapter 1- Fresh Start

  "Diamond" my mother yelled from the kitchen as I was getting ready for my first day at Ridgeland-Hardeeville High School. I could tell that as soon as I walked through those double doors all eyes were going to be on me. As I stumbled down the stairs checking myself out in the mirror. I was 5'3 with Carmel skin with and ass like Nicki Minaj. My hair was in rope twist and my boobs were just to much to handle.

  I hit the bottom of the stairs and I smell my mother Angel's worlds famous cooking. She was making bacon, eggs, and pancakes which is odd because usually she would never cook for me. Her ass would still be in bed knocked the fuck out. But I guess since it's my first day at this new school she wanted me to be full and focused. "Diamond" my mother said. "Yes ma'am" I replied. "Baby I know your getting tired with all of this moving from place to place but your father left us for that other bitch Amanda" my mother replied.

  I hear the bus pull up so I grab my stuff and ran out the door yelling "I love you mama". As I approach the bus all I see is eyes like the fuck niggas yall hating or whatever. As soon as I step foot on the bus the bus became very quiet like I was gold. I looked around for a seat and the only seat I see is next to this sexy ass mother fucking dude he was 5'7 dark skinned with a sexy ass smile like who can't miss that. I think I fell in love at first sight. I sat down and he said "Hi my name is Deveon but you can call me Kane". My face started turning all red like I was embarrassed or something. I replied "Di..Diamond..Diamond Diamond is my name". He said "Thats a beautiful name for a beautiful girl like yourself". I just sat back thinking on how my day was going to be.

comment you guys and vote please.