Here is Where?

It was sometime in the afternoon, I can tell as the sun slowly picked its way up from the barricaded  windows just a couple feet away from the cold stone floor. As time goes by, my back is pressed on the floor and my legs are curled up high leaning on the dry wall. So I rest and plan what are my next moves while I am sleeping. I wake up, unsure where I am, thinking as if this is just a nightmare this needs to stop. 

Its very dark in this caged room, I can hear the creeking of the wood from outside of the window as I wonder around. My vision is hard to make as the sunlight is dimming near the ground. Out comes the moon and things started to get very cold. 

The freezing air traveled up my throat and drying it out clean. I could not speak as I began  coughing and gagging for air, until I calmly inhaled and exhaled the oxygen; afterward, my salvia moisture throughout my gums and on my tongue. I got my voice back,but i was quiet. Its better not to say anything because people could be listening. 

I guess I was in a total shock and blacked out. It was unknown of what occurred to me; however, even if i couldn't see a thing because its dark out. I was so anxious, of what I saw at that split moment of light. I saw a something near the corner wall as it slowly withered away. It gave me nightmares as if someone is in this very room. When everything was black, shaded, gray, dull, and disgusting as the moon light touched the floor of where I stand. 

There was a pinch of white light from the moon and something hovering above it; a tree moving in the soft wind flickering the light in the very room I am in. As the surviving blue darkness continued to surround me, I can only hear the dripping of droplets pouring out of the celling as its filling  the area with its echo's. "Drip-drop..." It reaches to every wall that seems to be close by. 

I hold my hands in front of me to feel every detail that surrounds this four sided wall around me. This was infact, interesting. I felt as if I lost all my senses, but kept the ones I needed to survive. 

Its past my bedtime, things are just not getting anywhere. I just felt something familar to a flowers petal yet wet. Trembling from my waist down, the moon lit up a partial piece of my hands. I've have spotted red ichy pollen on my palms. This made me stiff as a stem of a sunflower. This is not pollen, this smells really bad. 

As the moon light listened to my soft cries, it shined even more and showed red, red, and more red on my hands. What is this, I said to myself. It's... its blood with dust and shavings of wooden and ash. 

My eyes swerving around the caged area as well as widening till it reaches my forehead. In the corner of my eye it was dark, it was darker then the shadow I possess. It made me shiver, it felt as if a snake sliding it's cold scales down my spine.

It was a mere child laying his back on the wall while his hair was covering his sight. He was full of dirt, had dirty black blond hair and appears to be a child in his early teens. He had the sharpest fingernails I've ever seen. Are those wolverines claws?  I thought it was true, yet farce.

I tightened my eye sight and aimed toward his nails they were actually his fingers that got sharpened. My whole body facing his way, all I can see is the deep wound in his stomach.

Then, I heard heavy breathing and but still I ignored the giant CAUTION sign on my head. I came quickly to him as soon as possible, until I heard a sudden cry from the outside. I turned my head toward the voice then I looked back at him. In flash, he was on me. From face to face and my back on the floor. 

His body pressed against mine, plus blood oozing on me. As soon as, this childs body weight pressed on me, my flower like hair structure; long, layered, cut golden edged sharpen and flew in my face, I couldn't see. So I cocked my head to the side to fly my hair to the back of my head.

I'm trying to push him off with my hands. However, that didn't help. How come he isn't letting go? I realized my legs couldn't move at all. His legs were locked over mine and I had my hand grasp his arms to block any attacks. 

His head went closer and closer toward my face. I couldn't bear to let him get any closer to me, but he soon reached my right ear and told me something. 

"Why did he do this?"

The perplexing expression has set upon me. Afterwards, he had no pulse, no heart beat, no anything, he wasn't even moving. He was just a statue that was creepy looking. I pushed him off of me and laid him on his back.

His hair still covered his eyes; I had to check his eyes just to make sure he was done for. I went snooping to his side, letting my hands touch his face. I moved his hair back and his eyes showed. 

His eyes rolled back and you can just spot the blood vessels sticking out till it bleeds. The blood engraved in his eye appears to be a zodiac symbol, its one of the Virgo symbols. I wonder what it means.

Then an even more confusion has reached me, what was that I hear thumping through the hallway of the building. It's getting closer. Me hiding in the corner with fear and shock.

Please don't let anything else get closer.