Unexpected Love - Justin Bieber Love Story

I storm out of my house, slamming the door violently behind me.

"Don't come back until you're sincerely sorry you ungrateful little bitch!" My mum screams out of the window after me.

I turn around and flip her the middle finger. Running, I put my hands in my pockets, biting my bottom lip as I try to fight away the tears welling in my eyes. 

Fighting with my mum is a factor to my everyday life. My parents split up just after I was born due to a disagreement over money. It really took it's toll on my mum. She has 4 daughters - Three grown up and living on their own and me living at home with her, for all 16 years of my life. I rarely see my dad as he lives too far away. The only person that really understands me is my best friend Britni. She has a similar relationship with her mother as I do, and also her parents are separated. 

I walk up to the entrance of Starbucks and see Britni waiting there for me, sitting at a table set for two. She sees me and jogs up to me. She embraces me into a hug, I let out all my tears on her shoulder. 

"Aw, Reggie." She says sympathetically kissing me on the head.

Britni always does that to me, she has that advantage of being taller than me.

We release from the bear hug and we go inside to order. 

"Two large hot chocolates please. Extra marshmallows." Britni says to the server, then looking over at me and smiling.

"Sure thing. Is that take away?" She replies.

"Uh, yes please." Britni smiles.

"That comes to $9.00." 

Britni grabs out her wallet and hands over a ten dollar bill.

The server puts the bill into the cash register and passes Britni a one dollar coin.

"I owe you." I tell her while waiting for our drinks.

"My shout." She says and nudges me playfully.

I smile.

"Two large hot chocolates?" A guy working at the counter yells over the chatter.

Britni goes up and collects them and passes me one.

We walk out and make way to the local park.

I put my hand in my pocket and fish around for my cellphone.

"Where is it?" I murmur.

"Huh?" Britni says.

"My phone, it's not here," I say puzzled. "Shit, it must've fallen out when I started running."

"Are you serious?" 

"Yep." I say sighing.

"Well we can start walking back and have a look if you want?" Britni suggests.

"Good idea." 

We start tracing my steps back to my house. I scan the ground for my phone until I bump into someone.

"Oh sor-." My jaw drops.

I look up to see the Justin Bieber.

"Looking for this?" He says pulling my phone out of my pocket.

"Uh yeah, thanks. Where'd you find it." I say trying to keep my cool.

"I saw it fall out of your pocket when you left Starbucks. I went and picked it up and waited for my drink and tried to catch up to you." 

"Oh.. thanks." I say smiling and glancing over at Britni.

She looks back at me wide-eyed, you can see the excitement building up inside her.

Justin looks over at Britni, "Hey." he says warmly.

"Well I best be off." He says.

"Oh ok," I say disappointed. "Thanks again."

"Any time." He says waving us off and leaving.

Britni ran up to me.

"Oh my god, do you know who that was!" she half screams.

"Are you serious, of course I knew who that was!" 

We jump up and down and have an overly-excited moment.