I Can't Be Touched

The cover is a pic of what Victoria looks like :)

.....................................................................

Prologue

It was recess now. I laughed as we piled out of our kindergarten class. I was careful not to touch anyone. My mom told me it was very bad to touch anything that lives. I miss hugging her every night before bed, but she tries her best.

We ran around, and then my best friend, Kathy, walked up to me.

"Hey Victoria!" she called out to me.

"Yes?" i asked her.

"Follow me!" she called and started to run. I didn't feel like following, so i just stayed put. Kathy ran back to me. She reached her hand out.

"C'mon!" she yelled and grabbed my hand.

"No, Kathy!" i screamed but it was too late. Kathy started to shake, she fell to the ground in a tangled heap and started twitching like crazy. She was screaming and crying, but she couldn't stop. I heard another scream, and realised it was my own. Finally, Kathy lay still. She was dead.

My name is Victoria Evans, and i was 5 years old when i killed the first person out of hundreds.

.............................................................................

So, how did you like the prologue so far? Comment and vote if you liked it or not!!!