Untitled Part

So whoever is reading this you will face the all time favourite killer Jason Voorhees and you know something he's back this story is just one page so lets just hope you enjoy.

It was an all crystal day the sun was shining the lake was cold the cabins were delightful, it was a day were my friends and I were just going to sit back and relax we started to pack our stuff in the cabins we got dressed and went to the lake to have a swim as everyone was swimming I was just relaxing staring into the woods then i saw a weird masked person or creature.

I thought i was just imagining until one of my friends thought he saw a masked figure so everyone looked and saw the same figure and then he started moving through the water my friends got out and ran we all stayed in the cabin for the whole night but not fully and not all of us.

It was 11:01 at night, scared and terrified even more terrified because there were loud banging noises at the door and the scariest thing was at 10:45 my boyfriend went to fix the power because the lights were flickering even though he was scared he would do it for us. He didn't return after that.

The banging noises continued they got softer then louder. Stuck there with my friends with candles lit, the banging stopped instead my boyfriends body was thrown through the window a pool of blood we screamed as Jason went trough as well, he sliced and chopped all my friends into pieces with the whole room filled with blood, but i managed to escape in a boat i fell asleep as i woke up on the boat i couldn't see where i was until i was thrown into water by Jason Voorhees.

Jason Voorhees will never stop killing he will never die just remember the three R's React, Repel, RUN