The little disappointment in the corner

When doing A levels one ought to be weary of trying to keep things together. A sacrifice must be made to appease the situation, a cat trying to catch two mouse will lose both.
The messenger of death bestowed upon a brown envelope that could make or break your life.
The revealed result could lift or sink your heart, along with the sinking arises thoughts of coping mechanisms...to prepare.
Suicidal thoughts rushing through, tears speeding down your face faster that Usain Bolt winning the 100m race, emotions flying, fluctuating, flailing around.
You go home planning a way out, your next step, confused and dismayed you can't make sense of the situation you curl into a ball and rock yourself thinking it must end well.
Overhearing your parents talking about their little failure, doubts about the thousands of hours put into the work so you could succeed only to end up as if you hadn't taken heed.
The belief in yourself is shattered, you can't leave the house because you'll just be the little disappointment in the corner; of their eyes.
You'll be the little disappointment in the corner of the house.
The little disappointment in the corner of the family
The little disappointment in the corner... To Yourself