Legendary Powers

I was having an adventure with my best bro named, Bryan. We were having much fun together. Few hours later, we have discovered the secret passage alongside."Hey Zachary, shall we enter just to find out why this big whole junk is here! It's like HISTORY!!!!!" Bryan said like in an exciting feeling. " Common, let's just go" He said "Um..... Okay, let's go" I replied. So, we entered the secret passage to find out why. When few hours later, an old man showed up on our faces, then we were shouting and running out in this passage. "Hey! Where'd you guys going!? Don't you go out!", the old man shouted at us, then he used his powers and locked the door, so we can't go out, "we're really sorry! Who knows, we didn't know you lived in this passage!" we apologized "Oh, so does this mean that you haven't knew the history of this?" "Well yeah, duh!" "So wait a minute... You're the first people who entered here, CONGRATULATIONS! Now I may introduce myself and my SECRET passage!"  So, we made friends with the, umm... The old man, and then he introduced himself and his whole passage. And his passage looks great, the inside. " Cool, I love It" I appriciate his  secret passage. 

To Be Continued (Im sorry)