the party

Brenda was now waking up from bed. Today was the day! You see today was her best friend's birthday Mike. She ran out of her bed and put on a nice pink dress, hot pink boots and let down her long  brown straight hair. Then she ran to the bathroom and put on some eyeliner and mascara. Afterwards she ran to her mother's room to wake her up. Her mother was kinda abusive and screamed in her face"what the hell?!, I'm trying to sleep you fucking brat!". Brenda gulped and looked down"you said you would take me to Freddy's for the birthday party". Her mother sighed and put on her shoes and got her car keys. Then they both got into the car, and ride to Freddy's.  When they got there Brenda unbuckled her seatbelt and ran out shutting the car door behind her, then ran inside. Brenda smiled as she saw basically the whole grade in the pizza place. Kids basically screamed they're hearts when the Fazbear gang. Brenda rolled her eyes,as they landed on Mike. He was alone and looked blue. She walked over and sat next to him. "Happy birthday Mike" she said in a cheerful tone. Mike's eyes lite up as he hugged her tight,"BREANDA YOU MADE IT". She smiled and hugged him back"your 12 now, your one year older than me". He blushed and smiled"I'm still the same Mike" . She smiled and chuckled. "Hey I have to go to the bathroom, I'll be right back". He nodded and stood up walking away from Brenda. She blushed and started walking to the bathroom.