First Janiel Date.

When He walked into the bar, i knew my life changed forever, the urge to grab him was beyond me, There he was the Sexiest of the Preda Family, Daniel himself. Of course i sneakily took photos but then I had the courage to go to him. He smelled like roses, "Hi" He whispered into my ear, "Your Joey right?" My prince, he knew who i was. "Yeah, thats me" I whispered into his ear while lightly nibbling it. He let out a soothing Moan. He grabbed my hand and took me out of the bar, he stood behind me, whilst he was calling his uber, the free hand grabbed my firm buttcheek and i let out a giggle of excitement and enthusiasm, i turned round and as i did so he put his phone in his pocket, then we leaned in.

The Kiss seemed to last forever, tongue and everything. It was magical, what I always dreamed of. Then we had to stop, and i was broken. It should've lasted forever. He lead me into the uber and when we sat down He put his hand around my shoulders and i lay my head gently on his. We got out of the uber, he lead me into a hotel and we went into the luxury suite. He let me in first, and he quietly shut the door behind me, i grabbed his hand and led him to the couch, He and I looked deeply into each other's eyes. I felt his hand slowly move up my leg making me flinch a little. I looked away blushing. Daniel grabbed my face and turned it, and as he did so, he leaned in and kissed me.. "I can't take my lips off you" he mumbled as we carried on kissing. The moonlight seeping through the lacey blinds which was peering onto us. Making it even more magical. I pulled away, stood up and grabbed his hand. I took him into the bedroom, and I pulled him to the bed and sat down and he lay on top of me and as he did. He kissed me . I moved my hands slowly up and down his chest, he moved his hands up mine too. I let out a subtle moan and as we kissed, the moonlight faded.

The next day, we were lying next to each other, hand in hand. And he woke me up "Joey" he whispered. "It's time to get up, we need to figure out who's moving where, If.. you're ready for that of course" I opened my eyes, he was in a suit , tight pants which made his butt look amazing, i leaned and grabbed his butt firmly, "Bit frisky aren't you Mr Graceffa!" He grabbed my hand.

"I want you to move in with me daniel" I said.

"Awee babe, of course, but lets get you dressed first eh?" He scanned my body up and down with his beautiful green eyes, I was in my underwear. I blushed and I ran into the Bathroom and i found some blue shorts with a gold button and a white shirt. I left the bathroom all done up. Daniel had a rose in his mouth, and as soon as i saw it i ran to him and gave him an amazing hug.

We checked out of our hotel and we decided we would go straight to my house. We did so.

Now he's with me forever and I'm NEVER letting go :)