Meet the mafia's pride and joy

Stretching out my arms above my head, I move my finger off the trigger of the practice rifle in my hands. My sports bra hitches up slightly and my chest rises and falls with each breath I take. Putting my arms back into a comfortable shooting stance, I step backwards. Cold hands wrap around my waist and I yelp in shock.

I jolt round and bring my arm round to punch whoever it was, but stop when I see one of my fathers servants staring at me in amusement and shock.
"Garian? You gave me a fucking heart attack!" I gasp and hit him slightly in the chest. Garian is my best friend in M and I have known him all my life. He grins crookedly and laughs gently. His laughter fades out.

He stares at me. I suddenly realise I am only in a blue sports bra and shorts, and I reflexively reach for me hoodie. Garian coughs awkwardly and I bite my lip. After a few moments of awkward silence, he reaches up to scratch his neck and informs me that my dad wanted to see me. I furiously nod and try to quick step past him.

Lightning quick, he grabs my arm and pulls me back into his chest. I gasp at the impact and whirl around to question him. He just gazes at me and flicks a finger at the zipper on my hoodie. Confused, I furrow my eyebrows and try to walk off, but he leans forwards and whispers in my ear.
"I prefer it when it's off." He says and kisses my cheek as he pulled away.

I frown at him and try to calm my breathing. As if nothing happened, his brown eyes brighten and he grabs my hand in a childish fashion before running towards the exit of the training room, dragging me behind him. He is grinning like an idiot, his black hair flopping over his face. He almost trips up on a bench and I laugh at him, trying to push his previous actions to the back of my mind. He pouts at me and claims he "sometimes forgets how to use his legs" before pulling me onto his back in a piggy back. I shriek as my feet are swept off the floor but am soon laughing at his concentrating face as we pelt through decorated halls.

We stop outside an ornately decorated door and a panting Garian drops me off his shoulder, cheeks flushed. I grin at him and he meets my eyes and smiles back. I lean in to hug him and he embraces me. He holds on for a little longer than normal, but eventually pulls away.
"Garian? Are you... Okay?" I ask him, concern in my voice. He smiles lightly.
"Of course I am... I'll see you later?" He asks, and I nod. As he walks away, I think of what could be wrong. Drawing a blank, I open the door to my fathers office, but it is not my father who I see, sitting lazily on his desk.