The Break-Up Diaries

Tiffany and Jace we're perfect for each other, as what people say. Tiffanny has everything. The looks, brains, wealth, talents. She's not a spoiled bitch but she's not the type you'll want to mess with while Jace is the complete opposite. He's a BAD BOY as what people call him but technically it's all because of his family's business.

What happens when Mr. Bad Boy breaks up with the Raging Queen Bee for some crap reasons?

Will revenge be served hot or cold?

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nico is stuck with an engagement he doesn't want while Mitch hates Nico's guts. They're both stuck in a situation they can't escape.

Throughout Mitch's life, Kevin was always there for her. Siya palagi ang karamay ni Mitch sa lahat ng paghihirap niya. Though hindi alam ni Mitch na may unrequited feeling pala si bestfriend sa kanya.

Will the one-sided love win or the despicable guy get's to win the fair maiden's hand?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kevin Raye Lee. 17 years old. J.CO Band Vocalist. Lee Empire Group of Companies Heir.

He's Diana's dream guy. He was always someone that is so close to her yet so far. 

They we're childhood friends together but Diana knows that Kevin doesn't want to see her or even know if she's still alive.

Will our Princess gets to catch his Prince or will she end up with Mr. Knight-in-Dashing-Suit ?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WHAT'S THE CONNECTION BETWEEN THESE PEOPLE? SEE FOR YOURSELF.