Daddy leto

Your phone was ringing, it's 1am and you were completely shut down. You picked up your phone not bothering to look at the contact .

"Hello ?" You say weakly

"Hey baby girl."

You're wide awake, you get up really fast and fix your hair even though he can't see you . You're always happy to hear his voice since you cant hear it often, he's always on tour after all .

You look at the phone contact , it's him. But why is calling you so early ?

"Jared, is that you ???"

"Yes princess it's me," you hear him softly chuckle

"Um, I have some good news ." He smiled, you couldn't see his smile but he was smiling big and wide.

"What is it babe ?"

"I'm coming home early , I'm coming home today. "

You smile at the thought of feeling him in your arms again

"I can't wait to see you baby." You couldn't stop smiling.

"Hey," he looked around making sure no one was around to hear what he was about to say. He bit his lip and whispered,

"Don't wear anything underneath your clothes tonight," you could almost feel him breathing on you over the phone. "I'm impatient, and really, really, horny." He licked his chapped lips, he felt himself getting hard to the dirty thoughts he had in his head.

"Okay, I'm going to make you feel extraordinary tonight ."

___________________________

You guys arranged to meet at infamous hotspot in LA called The nice guy.

You're wearing a skin tight black dress on you that hugs on your curves and reveals your cleavage. You pair it up with black high heels and a silver necklace with the letter J attached to it. And of coarse, nothing underneath .

After getting papped by a few people you finally make your way in. And then you see him .

He was wearing a plain white shirt and a designer pink jacket, and his hair was slicked back. And damn, did he look good .

He took a sip of his drink and looked around the room, then he seen you. He smiled and winked at you. He got up and kissed you while resting his hands on top of your hips

"Missed me ?" He whispered into your ear.
You smiled , "of coarse."

He licked his lips, "then let's get a quick drink and leave, we both know that I can't wait any longer."

You bit your lip and looked into his heavenly blue eyes, "okay."

___________________________

You guys were back at your La apartment, passionately kissing on your king sized bed. His soft hands were traveling down to your back. He broke the kiss to ask you something

"You didn't wear anything underneath like I asked you to right?"

"Of coarse I didn't ." You smirked at him.

"Good, you know daddy likes good girls ." He pulled you to the side so he could be on top. He gripped your thigh with one hand and kept himself up with his elbow.