The Original You

We are living in a world where the newly published version of an individuals public representation has been demolished. Destroyed by making an exact replica of  what seems to be perfection, abolished. Originality is hidden, not forbidden in the sky of all these women. You continue covering they night with a black blanket. You paint the stars that did not shine bright enough before to your perspective, a bore. You polished the moon until presentable because it did not need to be improved, so it was left unmoved. You smoothed out the grooves around the everlasting moon. After you finished you took a step back to view your piece copy-write. You feel completed on the outside . . . to the rest of the copywriters . . . but not to yourself. On the inside you start to see the damage you made, concave. The white painted stars are dripping. You try to wipe the droplets away but you miss, you smear. At least the blankets here. No respect, you regret. The blanket starts to fall, no inclosing walls. The paint is dropping, no stopping. The night sky stretches its body towards the ground, pounding and balling. Over time its crawling. All it wants is to be is free, let it be. You take it down, its full of pain and suffer. The stars that did not shine bright enough before to your perspective shone once more. All it wants is acceptance. It is not tougher it is equal, no more leakage it is speak-able. It is done, wants to get up and run but can't. It is caught in a well, rebel. Tears start to swell. You care. You grab being aware not to tear, very scared. You wash the paint away, it is pain. Feared of being chained, inhumane. Drying down it is being cared for now, something you where never prepared for wow. It is better. Mopping away the remains of paint, no more hate. It is clean to the extreme, but your not one to forget. No fret. Everything is back to the way it was except for one. The moon, no need for change. It has always been the same. You feel better. Do not cover yourself in makeup or scars when you feel blue, just think for a moment and peel back what is felt to be untrue. The moon is natural, just like you. Be the original not the used. You were beautiful then, beautiful now, so keep it true. Express the naturalness of you.