Jagged_Stone_Fan6 and Fashion1

"Are you sure this will work?" Marinette asked cautiously as she sat on her bed.

"Totally girl! I told him to put it as fashion or something around those lines so you'd know it was him!" Alya responded.

"So you're saying I need to look up 'Fashion' in the search box?"

"Yup! If you need help it's on the top screen."

"Thanks," Marinette said. She typed the word in and clicked on the first result, Fashion1.

After reading the interests she figured it was Adrien. She added the person and instantly got friended by this person. A few seconds later she got a notification.

'Fashion1 sent you a message'

'I like Jagged Stone to'

'Cool!!!!! I love designing clothes!!'

'Omg, so do I!!!!!!'

Right then and there they became the friends. They were talking for a few weeks when

'Hey, are you somewhere around 14?' Marinette asked.

'Yes, in the profile it says that sill-billy!'

'XD want to meet in the park?'

'Sure! If Friday afternoon sounds alright with you'

'It's a deal!'

The time finally came! Marinette invited Alya just in case she got kidnapped. Alya than came running in huffing.

"Mari... Fashion1 isn't Adrien," Alya puffed out.

"What?" Marinette asked freaking out.

"What are you guys doing here?" asked a voice full of pride.

The two turned to see Chloe and Sabrina staring them down.  Chloe now smelled like cupcakes and her make up was as overdone as usual.

"My date is about to come here, so you guys better scram!"

Marinette went pale as Alya laughed. The overly cliché characters looked at them in confusion, until Alya finally clamed down.

"Marinette is Jagged Stone Fan 6."

Chloe grimaced and snorted. "Can we forget this happened?"

"Deal."

And everyone walked away, and this fanfiction died a slow and painful death as the author became more and more unmotivated.