"Education"

Sometimes I don't like doing homework because simply its just not my thing my favorite thing to do all the time. I try at least to do my homework because I need to get good grades in school to get an education in life which is really important to me and most of my family because my mom would be really mad without education. Without education you have no life, no place to live or go to, no nothing in life. My mom always tells me"You go to school to learn not just to be there and feel up the class and then when you get there you do nothing at all but just talk with your friends." You have to know that your friends have a different life from you from what the life you have that goes on anywhere you are. In life people will come leave and go far far away and you will be here like "hey didn't we go to school together" "Yeah we did I really do remember you, you have really grown from the time I've seen till now" "well once again it was really nice meeting and getting to see you it's been a long time" "see you next time." "Bye". And this is how people will leave and come back to you and sometimes won't even come back to you. This is how life really is my mom always tells me that I am very greatful to have a mother that is really very blessed to me that's not something that many people in life have the kind blessed,greatful parent like my mom.so once again I am blessed for a mother like my mom who will tell me everything no matter what. Not many people have a mother like this who will tell them everything. Some mothers won't tell there child At All, but thank God I have a mother like mine who will tell me everything no matter what even if it does hurt she will tell me. Some people aren't like that in his world and in there life they don't have everything like me that I have and some people may even have more but that's not it... There is more to come then just what you have in life as a kid.!