Chapter 1

That's pretty sick.

WARNING! : may contain sexual scenes or much much much specific picturing on blood. I recommed not under 15. You've been warned c: first chapters are clean tho!

AND sorry for allll the terrible mistakes cause my mother lauguage is not english so :)) sorryy

Chapter 1

"Spree"

Jeff

I was walking down the street coming from a killspree with hoodie and i was just hanging on streets for no good reason. I were wondering last day, when slendy said something weird to me. I remeber it really clearly but still i could not figure out what it meant. "You're lucky to even have the right to be with the ones you love. The one who i care about the most is impossible"
It made me angry. Who was slendy's important person, why its impossible and.. I dont know. Only the though of him being with someone kills me.
"Im not gay, come to your senses." I told myself and kicked a rock. I sighed and played with my knife and sitted on a parks bench. I took a deep breath and felt the chilly wind on my hair.

Hoodie

What was wrong with Jeff today? He was not himself. He almost looked like.. Like sad?? With a forced smile on his face, (HAha get it, forced smile??? Hahahhaha okay i'll stop) I ran the rest of my trip to home and sitted to my dirty sofa.

Slendy

I was playing with my little girl Alice (mad alice) on the forest and i lost on my toughts again. Probably the fifth time me bumbing on a three Alice stopped me and looked me weirdly.
"Really Slendy??" She asked while raising her eyebrow. I looked her like i didn't know what she was talking about. "What do you mean?" I tilted my head.
"You're on a whole new world roght now, tell me whats wrong you always like playing with me" She whined.
"Nothing's wrong little girl you're just being silly" i laughed.
"You're not fooling anyone.. How many damn times you see a slenderman bumb in a fucking three like seriously." She looked serious this time and so did i.
"AY! Clean your mouth!!" I said really seriously, yea she was like a little sister to me.
She looked me and raised her eyebrows again. I sighed and nodded. "Fine, my spree's just haven't been very good lately and it's causing me stress, sorry sweetie." I said and patted her silky hair.
"Well was that so hard to admit then?" She said smiling again and run off and i runned too.

Eyelessjack

I was chilling on a three while i saw Jeff sitting a bench below me. He didnt look too good and i was worried. He pulled his knife and played with it and sighed. I just looked there confused and finally i jumped on the bench beside him.

"Hey man, whats up? You dont look too good tho?"

"Oh hey. Yea it was pretty mad today ." He laughed quietly and lied his back to the bench.
"Oh yeah? I was with ben today on west town and it was pretty silent actually. Tho cops almost took Alice before." He liftef his head and looked suprised. "Really? Is she okay? I mean, we've all been there but.." He laughed and i nodded and laughed with him. "Yeah, she's fine but it came out pretty nasty. Slendy's going to freak out so bad when he hears." He just agreed and we ot back to slenderforest. Or our home we could say. Dont ask from the name. People call it that, Slender was a hit little while ago i guess haha.

Jeff

Since we got back home i went to our hood (they call their "rooms"=abanded houses, hoods) and in my bed to get some rest. I gotta say, it is hard to sleep while eyes open but kinda cool at the same time. Haha i dare you to sneak up on me, I see even on my dreams.
It was almost morning so i decided to get some real sleep and lifted my hodie and turned on my bed.