Charpter 1

"Jewel don't be like that..." Missy sighs in annoyance.

"You can't bring your weapon in school! It's dangerous and you could get kicked out!" Jewel barked.

"It's not like I'm going to use it..." Missy claimed as she rolled her eyes.

"Missy you still can't carry it round, how did you even managed to get it in here?" Jewel asked.

"Heh, I have my ways." Missy chuckles.

The school bell rang for all students to get to class, Jewel sighs and waves goodbye to Missy who was blushing and smiling awkwardly. Jewel notices and turns around to see a tall boy with black hair as dark as the night sky, he was very attractive and was wearing a black jacket with a odd looking patten and did the hoodie have cat ears? Jewel grew a smirk on her face and turns back to Missy who was still in a daze.

"Is he the boy you like?" Jewel asked as she smacks Missy's back making her wake up from her little world.

"Uh.. Yeah he's in my maths class, he's the boy that sits one seat away from me. His name is Prince." Missy described.

"Well he seems like your type, what else do you know about him?" Jewel asked with a smirk.

"Well... He's new here and seems to get along with most people and he's really smart, he's got A's in everything. Most of the girls in the class faint and try everything just to get a convo with him, small talk, questions. It's annoying yet he does talk to me, he's nice and very gentlemen like. He did once take interest in my weapon. Heh, he thought is was from an anime or video game." Missy explains.

"Wow! wait. Why aren't the teachers concerned with you bringing a weapon in class? And you should ask him out, it will be so cute!" Jewel chuckles.

"No not really, as long as I don't use it to harm or hurt someone it's fine. And what? I don't know I feel like it's a little too soon." Missy sighs.

"Well if you don't soon, someone will." Jewel says as she hugged Missy and runs to class.

"Someone will hmmm..." Missy whispers to herself as she walks to class and sits.

*in class*

Prince walks in the classroom and sits down, as all his fan girls screamed. But he wasn't in his normal seat, he was sitting next to Missy and she nearly passed out from the shock. She decided this was the perfect time to ask him the question.

"Uh hey Prince, can I ask you something?" Missy asked nervously.

"Yeah fire away." Prince smiles.

"I was wondering if you would like to hang out with me sometime." Missy asked blushing.

Prince's eyes widen as he was about to answer when,

*girls voices*

"Prince I was wondering if you wanna go to the movies?"

"Movies? Please, why not a romantic walk on the beach."

"Your both idiots, clearly he wants to do go out to a restaurant."

*Teacher voice*

"Girls please save your silly arguments for after class."

*Girls voices*

"Yes Ms Naomi!" The girls say as they sit down in their seats.

*bell rings*

Missy grabs her books and walks down the hall, she was almost to her locker when someone bumped into her. She falls from the impact, dropping her books as well.

"Hey! Watch where yo-" Missy stops her words when she realises the person she bumped into, it was Prince.

"Oh my lord! Missy I'm sorry I didn't see you, are you alright?" Prince asked worriedly.

"P-Prince, I'm fine." Missy says awkwardly.

"Here let me help you up." Prince offers his hand for Missy.

She takes it and he helps her up.