Chapter 1

Quick A/N

I know that nateiplier isn't a huge ship but still I ship it! Lets go!

Markiplier POV-

"Hey Aj!" Mark said as he got to where they were recording FNAF the musical night 4 & 5. "Hey Mark, meet Nate!" Aj replied. "Hey Nate!" Mark said as he glanced at Nates appearance. Goddamn he's hot! "Hi Mark!" Nate said back. Omg his voice is so freaking sexy! "Right so boys lets get started with the recording!" Aj said to them breaking Marks thoughts. They both nodded in sync as they followed Aj to remind themselves of the lyrics again.

A tiny time skip-

Nates POV-

I was currently watching Mark TRYING to act his parts when Aj had to correct the door positioning Mark had picked up the camera. "Hey guys welcome to in bed with Markiplier!" He said in his deep, sexy voice. God he's sexy! We all just laughed at Marks' weird actions during recording.

Time skip to when they finished recording the musicals-

Marks POV-

I was just about to get walking as my house wasn't far so I was going to walk but I was stopped by Nate shouting my name to get my attention. "MARK!!" Nate shouted to him. "NATE!!" Mark said copying Nates actions. They both laughed at their stupidness. "Hey you wanna go to mine and play games and record?" Nate asked him. "Yeah sure!" Mark replied. They both smiled at each other. "Would you like to come now since you don't have your car with you and I'll drop you off later?" Nate said still smiling. "Yeah sure!" Mark answered. They both headed to Nates car still smiling like baboons (DON'T ASK!). During the car ride they asked each other questions to get to know each other abit more. They arrived at Nates home and as soon as they got to the door Nate opened it, forgetting to tell Mark about the step. Mark, being the idiot he is, tripped over the step. Nate just burst out laughing and eventually Mark joined in! After calming down Nate asked if Mark wanted to play some games now and he simply nodded.

A/N
Nateiplier for ya!