(cod) ghosts are real

day 1 July 5 2028. All was well in the base of the ghosts and like always no man's land was taken over by the federation they were the bad guys hash and Logan started the missions as the ghosts and so there they we're fighting the bad guys to stop them from getting in the ghosts base but we failed we ran the hide as Odin fired down a k.e.m rod strike and it hit it hit hard on the base everything was gone know one was around it was silent dead silent and the dust was thin we could see Riley the dog of ghosts team he was cute but he was also the best we had of all ghosts dogs but it was just me my name hash and my bro Logan and Riley then we saw ajex he was dead pure man he was killed in the strike then the last 8 ghosts men came to get us out of the dust and dirt we ran and ran and ran then we stop at a car we all got in all of us then we set off out of the no man's land we when to the next base it took 2 hours to get there but we made it the a jet shot at us it came back round for a second strike but it was shot down by Logan with the RPG than bad guy turned up in cars we jump for hiding spots and fired on them it was like a war zone 18 bad guy vs 12 ghosts men and 1 ghosts dog boom this boom that then Riley looked at a RPG he gave it to me and I shot the rocket a the gas tank it killed all bad guys then we found in the shop a secret room we closed the big door turned on the light and fell asleep. (part 2 on the way)