..one..

On an ordinary Tuesday afternoon, Lee Taeyong opted for a leisurely stroll around the school basketball court. Perhaps seeking solace from the constant attention of admirers, he found himself humming to a tune through his earphones, only to be abruptly halted by an unusual sight—a peculiar figure peacefully dozing in the corner of the court.

Intrigued, Taeyong approached, tilting his head to discern the identity of this slumbering stranger. "What am I doing?" he pondered, standing before the peacefully napping girl. "Hey!" he called, gently nudging her shoes, but she remained unmoved. Beside her lay a notebook and a pencil.

Contrary to his usual self, Taeyong picked up the book and settled beside the mysterious girl. As he flipped through its pages, he marveled at the intricate sketches. "Woah," he whispered, absorbed in the artistic display. The girl stirred awake just as he appreciated her talent.

"Uh... omo. Sunbaenim," she exclaimed, rising and bowing. "This is such a nice work," Taeyong complimented, still engrossed in the book. The girl stood, anticipating the return of her sketchbook.

To her surprise, Taeyong had no intention of giving it back. "I'll take this with me for sleeping in a court during class," he declared, strolling past her. "But Sunbaenim, I have an off period, so I—" she began, only to be dismissed with a simple "Annyeong" as Taeyong left her in bewildered silence.