Chapter 1

I don't own Naruto or the pictures.

Orochimaru decided against doing experiments today in his lab, in favor of his pregnant mate.

Kabuto was ready to give birth any day now and he'd rather not be in the middle of gutting a live animal as his lover told him that their child was coming.

Instead, he wrote down all the experiments he could do with the animals he would gather.

Kabuto waddled to him looked down at them.

"You could see whether giving an animal an injection of another species would change it."

Orochimaru wrote that down before looking at Kabuto with a raised eyebrow.

"Shouldn't you be in bed?"

Kabuto looked away.

"I got bored and I wanted something to eat. Don't be mad.,"he said with puppy dog eyes.

The eyebrow went higher.

"Pwease? You wuv me."

Orochimaru sighed and kissed the medic's forehead.

"Fine, but make your snack quickly and hurry back to bed. You shouldn't be on your feet too long. We don't want a repeat of last time."

He was referring to when Kabuto almost went into premature labor because of the stress and pain he caused when he was on his feet for a long time.

Kabuto nodded and walked off to the kitchen.

He was about to open a jar of pickles when a wave of pain hit him, almost making him drop the jar and fall on the ground.

"What...?,"he managed to say before gritting his teeth.

Once the pain had gone away, he sighed in relief.

'I think I just had a contraction.'he thought.

"Orochimaru!"

His lover immediately flashed into the room and by his side.

"Yes?,"he said, worryingly.

"I think I'm going into labor."

Before Orochimaru could say anything, he suddenly clutched his stomach again, this time water gushing from him.

Orochimaru scooped his pained mate up into his arms and laid him on their bed once they arrived in the bedroom.

He then created a clone of himself to take off Kabuto's clothes and check on how much he's dilated.

"He's 7 centimeters dilated."

The original sighed before poofing the clone and moving to Kabuto.

"Oro...,"he panted."It hurts."

Orochimaru took his hand into one of his own.

He smiled a bit.

Their baby was about to make its arrival soon.