ChanYeol's story.

Once he has been diplomed from Gangnamgu High School, ChanYeol decided to move out from his parents house to start leaving by his own. He searched for a house since a few weeks and ended up by finding one on Internet. It seemed to be a nice one. The price of housing was pretty decent but despite that, his parents wanted to help pay taxes. Knowing Chanyeol, they knew already before his answer that he will refuse, and he indeed did. He got in touch with the house owner to visit the place where he will probably live in some time.

8:00AM, ChanYeol just woke up and got ready for the appointment. He decided to go down stairs and go outside, but at the moment his hand was placed on the door, his mother directly stopped him, and said "Hi, sweetheart. Don't you want to eat anything before to go ?". He looked at her before curling his lips into a smile and shook his head, before taking his car's key and house's ones. He driven for around 30 minutes and finally arrived there. He directly opened his door, removed the seatbelt and got up to look around, by resting his arms on the car's door.

It was a small and pretty street that seems to be isolated from the roads and the main street. At least, he's not going to feel bothered by the noises at night. No, he's not that kind of boys sleep early and want to have enough sleep, but he likes staying up at night to write his songs, it's his hobby. Writing at night make him feel more comfortable and he can focus on it. It was often the reason why his parents was arguing with him. But soon he's going to live alone, nobody will be able to stop him. He kept looking around, there had nobody at this time yet. Maybe everybody already left their houses to go at work, who knows.

A few minutes later, he sees the house owner is coming. He greeted ChanYeol and thanked him for being here for the appointment. After this, he takes ChanYeol to the house and start the visit. It wasn't ahouse as big as his parents one, or as everybody would ever dream about, but it was perfect to him. He didn't need more than this,, and said to the man that he'd like to get it. He agreed and told him that he can move out the next week. Back at home, the first thing that ChanYeol has done is telling to his parents about it. They were happy to hear it, but as every parent, they were somehow sad that he leaves the house.

Two weeks passed, and ChanYeol was done buying all things he needed. He was faster than he thought, and the reason was surely the excitement. He couldn't wait but moving there directly, enjoying being alone and do every little thing he would like to do, but after leaving the house and being arrived, he decided to take a walk to see how it looks like around. It was really quiet, but the fact that it was the night was surely the reason, as well. Walking since 30 minutes, he heard some noises a few meters away. He squinted his eyes to see clearly what was going on there, but couldn't see. He decided to move closer.