1

Hazel

It was the first day of school. I got up early today feeling excited to go to school. My eyes opened widely as my alarm rang at 6am. I got up and took a shower.

During shower, I wondered what face would I meet today. I am so excited to see new faces and meet them all! But of course, I would be more excited to see my friends which I have not seen since last weekend at my slumber party.

I put on a pair of ripped denim jeans, a white tshirt and denim jacket on top of it. Paired with my black adidas sneakers. I wanted to look good on the first day of school.

I rushed down to the kitchen and saw my mum making pancakes. "Good morning, mum!" I greeted her. She looked at me with a smile "Wow someone's up early? It's a miracle!". I laughed "Well, can't be late for the first day".

I sat down on an old chair at the dining table. It made a sqeaky noise as I put my butt on it. I watched as mum flipped those pancakes. The smell of it is really tempting. I just could not wait to put it in my mouth.

I grabbed a piece of pancake as soon as mum settled it on the table. I savaged that delicious fluffy piece of hell as if I had not eaten for a month. Mum did not care. She knew it is my favourite food to eat for breakfast.

I glupped a glass of orange juice and put my plate and glass in the sink. I reached for my school bag and car keys and kissed my mum goodbye before heading to school

"Goodbye dear, have fun at school! Remember to be polite always and focus on priorities. I love you!" mum said while waving goodbye. "Don't worry mum. I will! Goodbye! I love you too!!" I said pulling out the drive way.

The drive was fast since the distance between my house and school was only a stone throw away. I put on some One Direction songs while driving. It saddens me that they are now not a complete five. Damn it Zayn you selfish brat.

I parked under a tree near the school gate. As soon as I entered school, I search for a familiar face. I saw Nadiah within steps away from me. She was wearing a black crop top and a pair of dark blue high-waisted jeans. Paired with a pair of Chanel shoe flats. She was reading a book. Perhaps she was bored because she never really reads.

"Hey girl!" I greeted her.

"Omg, Hazyy!!!!!!!" She exclaimed with excitement.

"Girl, what took you so long? I was so bored I had nothing to do but to read a book." Haha i knew it. "Sorry tho. Mum made pancakes for breakfast and I couldn't help myself but to eat more and more. Forgive me?" I made a puppy face, pleading for her forgiveness. "Alright you silly dog. C'mon let's go to assembly" she said and we headed off to the assembly area.

****

A/N
Hey guys! So this is my first book. I wrote a book before but it was a Larry fanfiction. I deleted it because it wasn't good enough. I hope you'll like this one! Lots of love xx -haz