Do you remember (Jon Klaasen)

Jon's POV

It's been 5 days and she hasn't woken up. It's been hard even though I have only known her for about two weeks. She is perfect in every way in my eyes I don't know why she thinks she is worth less and ugly. I want To be able to call her mine. To be able to know she is mine. I love her so much and I never got to tell her that. I even remember the first time I saw and got to talk to her.

*flash back*

I had just gotten on to the plane when I heard someone singing, it came closer and closer. She was sitting right next to me."hi! I am Adrianna. what's your name?" Adrianna said.

"My name is Jon"

"Sorry I can't do this" she said "I am trying so hard not to fan girl right now, I am a really big fan. I actually got you to follow me too. I am so sorry I had to, I just couldn't not tell you. Can I have a pic please?"

"Sure"

*takes a pic*

She was really pretty. I wanted to get to know her.

"So your a big fan" I say

"Ya"

"Wait I remember you!"

"You do"

Ya your the really pretty girl I followed when I was at around 3,000 followers"

"You think I am pretty?"

"Sorry sometimes I don't think before I talk but I do, your beautiful and I love your voice" I say

"Thanks, I am actually going to LA to see my new manager."

"Cool wait, are you the basket ball, singer, dancer, actor, coming form (a small city?)"

"Ya how did you know?"

"You have the same one as me!"

"Cool, my mom chose my manger And didn't tell me who it was."

*talk for a while and ting out they have a lot in common*

End of flash back

Ring ring

*pics up phone*

"jon, Jon are you ok?" Ricky asks me.

"Not really I am really worried about Adri" I reply.

I will be there in an hour with Emery, his plane lands soon." He says

"ok but I going to let you go now, I want to talk Adri." I say

"Try singing, she loves your voice"he suggests.

"I will do that" I reply

"Bye and goodluck" Ricky says before hanging up.