Seventeenth Birthday

AN: i am going to make a few changes as i see some changes in my head starting with her name, its now Natalia Elizabeth Maria Henson Renaldi instead of Elizabeth Addalaya Natalia Henson Renaldi

Hi I'm Elizabeth and this the story of how I became Princess of Denessia. It was my seventeenth birthday.

I was sitting on my bed rocking out to my favorite song: soldier by before you exit. When there was a knock on the door, my aunt Rosie answers it. She calls, "Lizzie come down here its about your parents."

I walk downstairs, I see a person in s fancy dress, "I'm Jenna Renaldi, your grandmother. Your the rightful ruler of the country Denessia. Your mother and father were it's King and Queen. You are next in line for the throne."

I answer, "you've got to be joking. I have always been Lizzie Henson. I have a longer name but I never use it."

"Is your longer name Natalia Elizabeth Maria Henson Renaldi?"

"Yes."

"Then there's no mistake, you have till midnight Monday to claim the throne or the Denali Family steals the throne. You must also tell no one of this."

I nod. Still unsure im the right Natalia Elizabeth Maria Henson Renaldi they want. NO way in hell im the right girl. I knew my parents lived in Denessia, no thats impossible right?

~An hour before midnight, Monday~

I go to my Grandmother and announce in front of millions of people, " I here by promise to be Natalia Elizabeth Maria Henson Renaldi, Princess of Denessia. " I get changed into a ball gown and tiara, which just so happens to be my favorite color, purple.

 " I get changed into a ball gown and tiara, which just so happens to be my favorite color, purple

I have to choose a dance partner. I choose my best friend Mason, as a lat goodbye and ill miss you seeing as ill never see him again. After the party is over im whisked away to Denessia to be its next ruler.