TO THE LEMON WE GO◕ ‿ ◕。

You were at a nightclub, all around you was people drinking and making out. You acted normal but in reality you were kinda scared. You sat down in your seat at the bar, when a very attractive man with slicked back green hair and a lot of tattoos approached you. He sat down, "whats a pretty girl like you doin here all alone huh? whats your name sweetie?" He smiled. "Th-thank you,, my name is (your name). and yours?" He chuckled "Call me Joker. say wanna come to my place tonight?" you felt a sick feeling in your stomach as if something bad was gonna happen but you didnt lisen to your gut and got in his car. As you arrived he turned on Netflix and you both laid on his couch and cuddled. He cupped your face in his hands and looked you in the eye and said "Is this gonna be a one night thing or forever baby?" You smiled. "forever." he laughed kinda crazily "good answer because you dont have a choice" you looked at him in confusion "whats that supposed to mean?" "It justmeans i love you alot babygirl" "oh ok i love you just as much probably more <3"

~LE TIME SKIP~

you were on your hands and knees naked, aroused. He whisperd in your ear "dont cum until daddy says so. got that, princess?" "y-yes daddy" he slammed into your vagina and immediately went rough and deep at inhuman speeds. You moaned and screamed and your eyes rolled back into your head and all that chiz. You screamed in ecstasy when you came. He looked disapointed. "did i say you could, little slut?" "Im so sorry it wont happen again!!" He grinned, "good girl~" you two fucked in ever position anyone could think of. Then you both collapsed on the bed exhausted. "I love you (name)" "I love you too joker <3" you both fell asleep.

The next morning you went to see your best friend Harley and you told her about your relationship. You were informed that the Joker was Harley's abusive ex. You felt sick, again.