meeting

One boy by one wundiw chnahed my life forever. It all started when i moved to a new school. I wike up and brushed my blonde hair. I look at my blue eyes in the mirror. A wave of nervousness washed over me and i took a deep breath. I changed into my boody shorts and my holister crop top taht says 'dream' on it. I didnt have a mother or a father.

They died jn a car crash arriving hime frim the hospital with my baby brother. He survived. Hes a ladies man though, and im a nerd who reads books. I looked at him and said "you ready to go?" He nodded and i dropped him off in middleshcool and i drove to highschool. I was a freashman. I walked in and everyone was looking at me. One guy trued to get my number, he was a senior though. I was gonna punch him in the face, but i slapped him instead. "Cmin baby please" he begged. He has blonde hair and hazel eyes. I said "no." And i walked to my class. As i was walking everyone was checking me out. I sat down in my class and the guy next to me was trying ti flirt with me me. He said "hey me me my baby?" And i slapped him and left class to go to the bathrom. I went home and i put my face into a pillow. My brother walked in. And said whats wrong. I said "nothing" and he left the room. I went to bed and fell asleep.

/i hope you guys like my story i worked reallly hard on it!!!1!/