A true hero

Joseph

It was just one of those days when everything seemed to go wrong. I had spilled water on my pants as I was driving. Can this day get any worse?! It looks like I peed my pants. Well I guess it isn't to bad... I'm only going to a secret angle graveyard. My best friend was put there. Her name was shailee. She was a very special angle. I'm not just saying that either. Normally angles bring happiness such as a dog or a teddy bear. You see those have angle spirits in them. We protect those who need it most or mortals who's lives are covered in darkness. Well anyways shailee was put in the gloomy graveyard for a reason. She was killed by the demon Easton west. Oops, I think I forgot to mention that she was a demon hunter. But no ordinary hunter.

Shailee was the highest ranking demon hunter in heaven. She's fought some of the toughest demons in all angle history. She's got scars of the many battles. She was even in the demon and angle battle that went on about 500 years ago to this day. But back to the demon hunting subject. Shailee had to go to god to see what her next mission was. It was very rare for a demon hunter to see our lord in flesh. It's ways very important if you are called to him.

(I'm not a religious person. My friends and I were wanting to write a demon and angle story. Please do not take any of this seriously!!!!)

-ShayBaby